Saturday, 31 August 2013

Issues migrating Wordpress site from local to live

Issues migrating Wordpress site from local to live

I've migrated a local test of a Wordpress site to a live server but I'm
encountering a weird issue. Everything works fine, but one of the plugins
that I'm using (NextGEN Gallery) is attempting to download a few CSS and
JS files from the old location at 127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/.
I cannot figure this issue out for the life of me. I have done repeated
searches for 127.0.0.1, localhost, and powwptest.1 or powwptest in the
database through phpMyAdmin, I have manually searched the .SQL file with
Sublime Text, and searched all 1600+ PHP files with Sublime Text to no
avail. Absolutely nothing is found.
If there is no record of 127.0.0.1/powwptest.1 in the database or in any
of the files, why is it still attempting to download from the local
server?
A few of the calls, for an example:
http://127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/lightbox/static/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.css?ver=3.6
http://127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/lightbox/static/fancybox/jquery.easing-1.3.pack.js?ver=3.6
http://127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/lightbox/static/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js?ver=3.6
http://127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/lightbox/static/fancybox/nextgen_fancybox_init.js?ver=3.6
http://127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/lightbox/static/fancybox/jquery.fancybox-1.3.4.pack.js?ver=3.6
http://127.0.0.1/powwptest.1/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/lightbox/static/fancybox/nextgen_fancybox_init.js?ver=3.6
I've cleared cache, cookies, tried in multiple browsers, and even used a
third-party (Pingdom) to make sure I'm not crazy. They are all detecting
the connection errors as well. I've tried updating the Wordpress plugin on
the live server, to no avail. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment